Vertical Menubar Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
- Click "Load image" and select the button image file you would like to add to the theme. It will be opened in the dialog.
Here are three state images in the example, so set total images" field value to 3.
To define the button's hot state appearance, set the "State offset" fields to 0, 1, and 2. Then the topmost state image will be set for the Normal state, next image - for the Hot state, and the last state image - for the Pressed state.
Press "Create button" button. Created gif buttons will be added to the current theme and will be opened in the Theme editor.
- Create 1-state, 2-state, 3-state and 3-state toggle buttons Use images for icons, backgrounds of submenus and items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics. Create both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on one page. Insert any HTML code inside the menu item - be it a form or a picture, a flash-object or a text. This ability allows you to create various menus of any complexity.
Save project. Save your image buttons as html
You can save current project in the project file (*.xwb) or into the HTML file (*.html).Cascade Menu Firefox
Export graphic picture
Using Vista Buttons you can save menu graphic picture as gif-files (*.gif).HTML Button Code For Windows XP
Insert button script into the existing HTML page
- ".. However now I'm just wanting to edit the webpage menu itself."
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?" Frontpage Hover To Change Image
- ".. I'm wondering if there is a possibility to create my own Icon Themes for the Web Design Buttons to extend the already built-in with my own icon-sets?"
- ".. How SEO friendly is the button maker software? "
- ".. are you saying the button creater will be able to generate code that will enable my google editor to link into the images"
- "..I want the web page navigation bar in the top frame but the sub menus to appear in the bottom frame."