Menu Template:Light Green Website Buttons - Rounded Corner
Js Tabs Screenshots
Button and Icon Samples
- Now let's set the submenu buttons web-behavior. That is, set their Link properties. To set the submenu link, select the submenu item by clicking it and then enter the link address in the "Link" field on the Properties toolbox.
Another way to set the submenu's link is to select it and then click the "Select page" button on the Properties toolbox. Open dialog will appear, in which you can select the page you would like to link to. This page's address will then appear in the "Link" field.
- Also, you can assign link target attributes for each submenu item. This will define where a linked page will be opened in your Web-browser. For example "_blank" attribute will open the linked page in new browser window. Note that link target attribute act exactly like the Target attribute of the <a> tag in HTML. To set submenu link target attribute, just select the submenu item and then either choose one of the predefined values from the "Link target attributes" list on the Properties toolbox or enter your own value (window/frame name, where the linked page should be opened). Learn more about link target attributes from the user guide.
- Setup menu parameters manually or using Vista Buttons GUI interface. Then save your code in html page and your menu is ready! Use one of the predefined buttons' and submenus templates create your own themes in Vista Buttons application
Overlap all Html Elements on the Page
Submenus drop down over all the objects of the page (select, flash, object, embed).Buttons HTML Click
Every button or menu parameter can be easily customized in Vista Buttons to fit your web site design and your needs. Create your very own html menus, as simple or as complex as you want!Change Style For XP
Save project. Save your image buttons as html
You can save current project in the project file (*.xwb) or into the HTML file (*.html).Buttom XP
Create your own button themes
Theme editor helps you create your own themes or modify existing ones.Custom Button Makers
- "..I want the web page navigation bar in the top frame but the sub menus to appear in the bottom frame."
- "..Please provide step by step instructions on how to create and add a button for a buttons websites menu." Template Button
- "..Isn't there a way to insert two different website menus saved as different projects into one webpage at different locations?"
- ".. I'm wondering if there is a possibility to create my own Icon Themes for the Web Design Buttons to extend the already built-in with my own icon-sets?"